Please see Indeed for our latest vacancies.
Do you believe you have what it takes to become an important member of Lincolnshire House?
Lincolnshire House is a group of individuals who strive to consistently deliver an outstanding level of care to meet the individual needs of each residents and their families.
- We are Supportive and Respectful of our residents and one another.
- We aspire to be Honest and Transparent with each other at all times.
- We will consistently be Professional and Competent when carrying out our actions and duties.
- We are proud to be a part of Lincolnshire House.
New members of the team will be expected to:
- Enable each resident/service user to live an independent life in alignment with their needs and wishes
- Provide a homely, relaxed and caring environment for all residents and service users
- Ensure that we all contribute to deliver a safe, caring, responsive, effective and well led service
- Ensure that dignity, respect, privacy and well being is at the heart of what we do for each resident and service user
- Provide freedom of choice wherever possible
- Provide a stimualting enviroment for each resident and service user in alignment with their individual values and beliefs
- Respect, support and encourage one another to be the best that we can
You will be encouraged to develop you skills, knowledge and competencies, and will be provided with appropriate opportunities to develop throughout your employment with us.